Monday, May 24, 2010

I EFFIN DID IT!!

   Post number TWO for today, with about 1 1/2 hours to go before my birthday! This is going to be REALLY quick, since my earlier post was a bit lengthy and I have some friends coming over to watch the Intervention MARATHON that is on tonight! I LOVE Intervention.
   Anyway, as the title of this post may suggest: I DID IT! 104.2lbs! Still no food since Friday's debacle, can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning-was pretty sore, tired, and light-headed towards the end of today. Without further ado, my pictures:

 
Like before, had to adjust the lighting on the picture a bit to make the numbers more visible. 

Front View

Side View
Well, that's really all I have to report at the moment. Can anyone see a difference? I'm starting to get a little discouraged that I'm almost 6lbs down and still look the same. Good night, all! 

LM

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see the difference! You look great :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete