Monday, May 17, 2010

Update and Round Two of Pics!

   I have about an hour before it's technically Tuesday, so let me try to post this as quickly as possible. That shouldn't be too difficult, as today was remarkably uneventful! It was POURING rain from about 7 to 10am, which kind of put the kabosh on my 7am pool plans to repeat my yoga and swimming routine from Friday! Since that was the only reason I had gotten up so early, I went back to sleep (I'm sick, so I figured I could use the extra rest). I finally woke up around 9:30, and by the time it was finally sunny out again, the pool was packed with people...which isn't my cup of tea. So instead I just did an at home yoga DVD in my living room for about 45 minutes, and decided I'd try the pool again late at night.
   In the meantime, my apartment has been a complete disaster for the past week, and I decided to spend the rest of the day cleaning it. I also had a lot of laundry to do, so I gathered up about two loads worth and separated them, and loaded the washing machine. By the time I was actually ready to start cleaning, it was around 11:45 and I realized I still hadn't eaten breakfast. So, before I took on the formidable task of moving all of the living room furniture to use carpet stain remover on it and then vacuum, I had a quick meal of: 2 Veggie Protein Strips, 40cal; 1/2 cup egg whites, 60cal; and a Fiber One vanilla yogurt, 50cal. Since it was so close to lunch, that's what I counted it as. 
   No use detailing the rest of the day...I literally scrubbed the carpet, vacuumed, put clothes away, and did the dishes for 5 or 6 hours. All of a sudden around 7ish I noticed that I was very tired and lightheaded, and remembered I hadn't eaten since what I had around noon. However, at the point I was afraid that if I ate something then I would binge because I was so hungry, so instead I had a few sips of water and went back to cleaning. It's 11:17 now and I still haven't eaten anything...but I finally decided to drink some SoBe LifeWater...ugh, I just know that if I eat now I won't be able to stop myself. I've found in the past when I feel like this sometimes the best thing to do is just GO TO SLEEP! So that's what I'm going to do as soon as this post is done!
   Without further ado, my results for this week:
I adjusted my goals to reflect my 2lb weight gain at the beginning of the week, because in essentially changed my starting weight from 108 to 110. I had initially said that my goal was to go from 108 to 106 by today, but since I gained two pounds I changed it to 110 to 108. Well, I weighed myself right before I started writing, and I'm at 107 lbs even. So, that's 3 lbs down. Sorry about the weird camera angle, I had to self-timer it and prop it up on my shower rack, because the freaking camera is so heavy that when I tried to take a picture holding it it added a 1 1/2 lbs to the scale, lol! I adjusted the lighting a bit on the picture so the numbers could be read better. 
   And here are this week's front and side views. I'm not sure if I see much of a difference, but I guess it's only 3 lbs. Let me know what you think! 

  I think that's all for tonight. Now, sleep. Goodnight, and stay strong! 

LM

4 comments:

  1. Honestly I think you look really skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job yesterday!! You look great, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasi- That's really sweet of you to say, hopefully the more I work out and keep to my diet, one day I'll be able to agree

    Liz-Thanks so much! I'm so glad you're back from your "break" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! My family sits down for basically every meal (especially since I'll be home). Also, my bf is coming with me, so he'll be with me at all times. Plus it's my birthday on the 29th, which is during my trip, so there will be a special meal for that too. Ugg!

    I hope you're doing well :) Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete