Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pictures!

Roberto and I at the airport in our "Vacation Hats"


First drink in Antigua! (I'm the Red Stripe)

Outside my little cabin

Roberto and I night swimming with the wine he stole from the bar after it closed!

My beautiful Vera walking to the altar!

The ceremony

Cutting the cake

Me and the beautiful bride at the reception
Me with the groom and sister-in-law! Everyone thought it would be funny to get a picture of how short we both are compared to him! Check the dressssssssss!
My favorite picture of the whole wedding! It's so beautiful, it's a shame to black out their faces.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! Your collarbones are gorgeous. And that dress... also fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks lovely! You must be so proud to have fitted into that dress AND come back a pound lighter! Well done you! xx

    ReplyDelete