Friday, June 18, 2010

You guys are too friggin sweet!!

   This is just a real quick post before I have to go pick up my dad's storage sheds, but when I woke up this morning I had all these comments from you guys that were just so sweet and amazing! It truly made me smile, and I can't even express how much having you guys and this blog has helped me! Being able to talk openly about my life, my goals, my struggles, and my accompllishments along with my failures really has helped keep me sane some days! Just being able to express myself in a way that I feel I can't with those around me, because they will tell me its "unhealthy" or "bad," etc. has really improved my state of mind so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you...a million times, thank you!!
   I went to a wine tasting in Miami last night, which I will post about later. Right now, I'm off to spend the day assembling sheds in the heat...yay? Until later ~ Love you guys!

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment