Monday, August 2, 2010

Peek-chores

   Now that Real Housewives of NJ is over, I got out my camera from the "electronics" box and took some pics. Still at 104lbs as of...about 20 minutes ago...hopefully that will steadily go down the rest of the week. I've been being so good, sticking to my 50cal meals spread out throughout the day. Like I said, I didn't step foot in a gym while I was away, but since I've been back I've gone each night (making that...two whole nights now) and burned about 600cal last night, and 500cal tonight. It feels good to be back in the gym, so hopefully that will start to show some results.
   After that ridonkulous long post earlier, I'll just keep the rest to the pics for now. I'll save my new therapist search and the EVIL insurance company talk for another time. I've missed the internet and this community SO MUCH! I can't wait to stay up late reading what's been going on with everyone else!

Amen.

This is my favorite bathing suit. Haven't put it on in a while.

LOL I look really tan but its just an optical (bad lighting) illusion. I wish I were this tan!

The collar bone zone...I think I can see a little bit of a difference.

The Juicy bathing suit test. Still not quite right..actually it looks exactly the same to me.

Juicy FAIL from the side.

That's a WRAP. Goodnight!

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment